[CANCELLED] XJS 4.0 Convertible needs a home

Description: 1993 XJ-S 4.0 Convertible, has been sitting in the drive for 6 years and needs either resurrecting or used for parts. Solid body and great paint, was mechanically great when parked but I wouldn’t even try to start it without flushing everything. has about 150k miles on it. Will need to be towed.

Asking price (if selling): Best Offer

Contact information: Nigelspratling@gmail.com

Cost of shipping (if selling): No Idea

Willing to ship worldwide? No.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hello Vindi - I am in Polk, PA - would you be able to post additional photos - undercarriage area, engine bay area, inside boot, interior cabin of seats, hood headliner (inside of convertible top), dash panel, door panels - what is exterior color: blue or green (can not decipher on computer screen) - thanks, Tex Terry, II - 1991 XJS V12 Classic Coupe, 1986 XJS V12 Coupe - sent 9/11/2020 2325hrs. EDT USA.

Hi Tex Terry,

I have taken a bunch of photos for you, not sure the undercarriage ones are much use - not much room under there - especially with the leaves. I am surprised at how it looks given its 6 years of stagnation. Oh and you can see where the rodents have used the bonnet liner as nesting materials, little buggers.

Uploading: IMG_0316.png… Uploading: IMG_0322.png… Uploading: IMG_0331.png…

I am interested. I’d rather not make an offer on public forum…
Stephen

My email address is listed at the top of the thread, contact me directly.

Hello Vindi - thanks for posting photos - yes, seems to be in good condition for 150K miles - better than I expected, and at first glance the engine harness does not seem to have too much damage from rodents - unfortunately, this looks like it will be more than I can afford at this time - Tex Terry, II - 1991 XJS V12 Classic Coupe, 1986 XJS V12 Coupe - sent 9/14/2020 2312hrs. EDT USA.