Can'r find EGR tube for 2000 S-type 3.0 L

I’m trying to find an EGR tube for my 2000 S-type 3.0L. No luck so far, after checking the usual suspects. I’m wondering if there is a comparable Ford part. Any ideas?

(later)
Everywhere I look, this part (EGR tube) part no. XR815337 has been “discontinued”… What do you do in an instance like this?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jaguar+s+type+egr+tube+XR815337&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Have you started the job yet?
I recall having to remove a lot of stuff before I could get to the exhaust manifold end, and it took a torch to get the old bit loose.
PICT0002
PICT0007
PICT0003

I also later found that the intake manifold was gunked up inside where this valve is attached, wouldn’t pass the smog test until I cleaned it out.
PICT0004

Rob and Neil (and whomever also find themselves in this difficult situation).

First, thank you Rob and Neil for your offers of assistance. I checked every parts source and dealer I could find in the U.S. and Canada (and despite what their websites said) no one had this Discontinued part. Same for eBay when I looked (and looked). I even tried ebayuk, but pretty quickly realized their emissions standards didn’t require the tube.

Finally I started looking at junk yards online and quickly had success. Quick and $50 + shipping.

My cat now purrs down the highway.