Cherry Picker/ LA Local

Description: Looking to borrow “cherry picker” for a month, if possible, from local-to-LA CA area (50 mi radius?). Will pickup and drop off and can leave a deposit. Can’t justify purchase/storage, so am looking to borrow/rent, will need sometime in Late Feb or March, schedule allowing

Asking price (if selling): TBD

Contact information: PM (preferable) or reply to this post

Cost of shipping: N/A

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

You might be better off hiring one to get the engine out and then drop it onto some sort of stand. That way you would only need it for a day or two each time you need it. My workshop is not huge and I agree it takes up a lot of room.

1 Like

They can be bought new for about $300, less used

I would just buy one and sell it when you are done, if you dont want to keep it

They can easily be dismantled and stored, but also can just be left standing in situ, or even outside, put a tarp over it

2 Likes

You’ll pay this for renting one: get one, use it as long as you need, resell it.

https://www.harborfreight.com/1-ton-capacity-foldable-shop-crane-58794.html

Thanks, all, for chiming in. A generous local lister has been in touch, for loaning. Aside from the storage aspect (sooooo tight in my garage and no room outside the condo) the re-sell process can be daunting; if I can avoid I will.
Huff
69 2+2

2 Likes