Chromer recommendations

Anyone have experience with D-G Custom Chrome in Cincinatti or Advanced Plating in Portland TN? Other recommendations for Chromers?? Seems like they’re hard to find now.

John North
1967 S1 Roadster

Not the cheapest around but I’ve had good luck with Pauls Chrome in PA. Show quality. If you look at my recent ad on BAT, there are a lot of photos of their work. The car scored 9.91 at a recent concours.

I have used them for 2 cars. I am happy with the quality and their prices were OK. I found Paul’s chrome over priced. Expect a long lead time.

Pauls has a great reputation. just saw on TV…Wheer Dealer episode of a Mini Cooper, a chrome spray…yes, really, who know? I don’t know what it is…it was in England. Mike Brewerseemed amazed and loved it…it looked good…??? For actual chrome platers…I do not say the parts are from a Jaguar…maybe a peugeot or an old Ford tractor.
Nick

Great success here

HOME | customchromeplating

1 Like

I live in Cincinnati. DG chrome is a top quality player, and VERY expensive. They are the chrome platers to the stars. They drill and fill pits, straighten and weld, top notch job.

I used Knox custom chrome in Knoxville. Nice job and 1/3 the price.