Code reader X350

Does anyone have a functional code reader for 2006 XJR? AutoEnginuity changed name to Giotto and worked on old computer but not on Windows 10, suggestions?

I have WDS version 43 and IDS version 118-5. BOTH will communicate and configure the 2006 MY Jaguars.

IDS 118-5 will work with Jaguars to 2009 MY.

I have no idea where you are but if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth Texas area I can help.

bob

Doesn’t a standard OBD II code reader work on it? I noticed Wal-Mart is now selling a different brand than it always did before - it’s still about only $20, but this one, although even simpler-looking then the predecessor, can do a few extra things such as “freeze frame”, pulling up VIN# info, etc. etc… :thumbsup:

Thank you for your response, AutoEnginuity did read the proprietary Jag codes, Even showed misfire counts on two coils, But that was pre-Windows-10. Will not work with their current update. They did not charge but that’s little comfort when I’m replacing the device. Old laptop died or that would be a solution.

David Jacobsmeyer, Ballwin (st louis) MO

If youstill have the laptop or the Windows Product Key you canstill install that version of Win

I bought an old DELL Latitude 640 for $47 including shipping. It came with Windows XP and it works fine. Get a cheap laptop and go on with your old software.

bob