This is an attempt to sort the parts painted in various colours by colour.
I will be using the photos from the e-type forum as examples, I hope it’s OK.
Please comment or add parts that were also painted in those colours.
BS 627 Light Aircraft Grey
- Girling Shock absorbers
- Seat for Rear Suspension Coil Spring|
- Retainers for Rear Suspension Coil Springs|
BS633 RAF Blue Grey
- Tie Bar between Radiator Block and Header Tank Support Bracket
- Frame Assembly For Fixing Of Stone Guard (note: the stone guard is cadmium plated)
- Master cylinder bracket
- Front brake hose-to-flex hose brackets
- Fuel filter bracket (alternative to black)
- Seats (only visible part, rest unpainted)
- Bracket Assembly for Mounting of Brake Servo
- Bracket Assembly Supporting Header Tank
- Header Tank
- Air Intake Box Assembly
- Fan Blade
- Base Assembly for Air Intake Box (Complete with Trumpets)
- Adaptor, on air box base, for connection of hose from Breather (C19003)
- Headlight Bucket Colors (except for earliest cars which were body colour)