Daily driver parts

Hello folks! I’m getting into the body and paint phase of my build and hoping to defray my costs by selling off my spare parts. I have many more available than pictured.Please have a look at my ad in classifieds. Let me know what you need.Thanks Fellow Jag lovers!

Not seeing the link: interested in the engine:
-if it is buildable
-if it cheap enough!

Hey there. The engine is suposedly really good actually. My mechanic was the main builder a few years ago and he said he had it running really good. The PO just let it sit. You’re welcome to come look at it and if you like it you can have it for 150.

Where are located?

Filler words.

I’m in Bloomington,just S. and W. of Indianapolis.

Ah, jeez! If ya know any trucker, deadheadin’ west to Colorado…:smirk:

Sadly no,but I do have lots of small parts that can be shipped. If you need anything like that,let me know. Thanks!

There is that guy with the 120 who needs a good engine…:grimacing:

Im calculating the fuel cost, to come get it: dont sell it yet!!!

No worries. It doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. You’ll need to bring tools and an engine hoist of course.

Oh… Never mind! I thought you would be pulling the engine out so that you can put in whatever engine you’re putting in.

I’m not ever pulling another XJ6 engine in this lifetime…too many painful memories!!!..so thanks and if it’s out and it’s still around we can talk!

No,sorry. I already have an engine in mine. The blue car was just for parts.

Gotcha! I misunderstood!!