Dash Pad in Good Condition for 67 FHC

I have a standard Ebay search set up for Etype dash parts. I’m mainly looking for cross hatch aluminum panels but I get a lot of related stuff. This one might be of interest to someone on the forum. The seller claims it is a dash pad that has been in climate controlled storage since the 70’s and is in concours condition. Said to come from a museum car. Must say it’s a little sad to think a museum car is being parted out. But one never knows the circumstances of how these things work out. I have no relation to the seller.

Oh, I also see he is selling 2 vintage Gerber baby food jars. Act now!

Two of the demister nozzles have been hacked off, so they will need to be replaced or the hose connections made with some creativity- either way, that makes me suspicious of it altogether.

The seller has a number of items from the same car for sale. Most looked to me to be less than concourse or museum quality so buyer beware.

1 Like

Close examination of the photos (which are conveniently blurred) show typical small splits towards the ends of the outer demister vents. Concours is hardly the correct word to use here then, IMHO.