Delanair MK II Climate Control Dealer Training manual

John_John1.
Thanks for the Training Guide. I did NOT have that one in my library.

bob

Hi John
would love a copy of the delaniar mk 2 manual to brettkenyon@gmail.com

Hello John_John1, Iā€™m also interested in your pdf ā€˜Delanair MK II Climate Control Dealer Training manualā€™.
My car currently does not stop cooling on full power - not really comfortable!

Could you please send the file to: r.u.t.mueller@htp-tel.de, I would appreciate it.

Based on that I hope to find out, whatā€™s wrong on my Jag.

Greetings, XJS-thommy

I would love a copy of the manual for my 1990 XJS V12 Classic Collection.
Thanks,
Bob

In your car you should have Delanair III system, which is completely different from its predecessor.

Thank you for the information. I will look for the correct manual. I appreciate your follow up.
Best regards,

Bob

Please do not use JL to distribute copyrighted materials.

Itā€™s pretty simple: If you didnā€™t write it yourself, or you donā€™t have the permission of the authors or copyright holders, then you are breaking the law.

1 Like

Hi John, just found this and would appreciate a copy, many thanks Bill

I would very much like a copy of the training manual please. Having been working through issues on my 76 Pre HE it would be a God send. PM sent. thanks Andrew

Hi john, looking forward to reading the training manual, canā€™t have room much information on these units

Hey Bill did you ever get a copy of this ?

I could sure use one of these right about now, Having problems tracing the Green wire that goes from the Ranco to the Compressor clutch, when the previous owner swapped the evap they cut the wire to the engine bay and I cant find the other wire Please look at the included diagram. Thanks

Hi Kriss I do have this manual now, but thanks for remembering me.
Regards Bill

Bill Sent this from his iPhone

Hello John. I too would appreciate a copy of ā€œJaguar Delanair MK II Climate Control Dealer Training manuaā€.
My car is a 1987 XJ-S.
email is donfranketx@att.net

Is the manual still available? Iā€™d like a copy if so. Thanks!