Do you have a camshaft where you can see it

I’d like to know the dimension,via caliper or micrometer, heel to lobe tip…and off the lobe circumference, and the C part #… Data to be collected, later shared. Thanks
Nick

won’t that vary by car and grind?

the variations are what I want to document…yes, it won’t show the lobe “shape”, ie duration and valve open close timin… this will only show dimensions…and of used cams. Lookin for all from XK120 thru E Type, and Mark 7. Nick

On my March, '67 E Type intake cam, heel-lobe= 1.420", lobe diameter=1.051". The only number that I find on it is stamped onto the shaft just behind the #6 (front) cam, MC 20889.
The exhaust cam is stamped MC 20889 -3. (There is no -3 on the intake cam). Heel-lobe= 1.425", lobe diameter=1.050".

Thank you…(assume you mean the off lobe , ie side to side is the 1.051) the MC #s are common on cams after the XK120-140 era…and are manufacturer cast #s. There may be a very tiny Jaguar part # just rearward of the front most lobe…very hard to find/see…sometimes a magnify is needed…I have one cam that should have it.,.but I can not see it at all… When I have a bit more data I will share. Nick