Donations to Jaguar lovers

(Dale Conrad) #1

I made a 50.00 dollar donation to the site a couple months ago through Paypal. Have you received
the donation? Dale Conrad

(Nick Johannessen) #2

Hi Dale,

we certainly have!

I’m sorry we don’t currently have a system in place to automatically acknowledge the generous donation we receive, but we are working on implementing this.

In the meantime, we do fully appreciate every donation received.

Nick

(Richard K Blake) #3

Just joined / re-joined (?) and would like to make a contribution but do not want to do it on a monthly (automatic credit card hit) basis (monitoring pain). Do you have a way to make a “one time” contribution (which I would probably do on an annual basis)?

(David Jauch) #4

Hi Richard,

Sure; you can use PayPal: https://www.jag-lovers.com/contribute-to-jag-lovers/

Scroll down and there’s a button.

Regards, David

(Ward Macfarlan) #5

Hi David! I’ve been wanting to do a one time donation since I downloaded the Kirby Palm mother lode. Never a paypal fan, but had to sign up to pick up some machined seals from a member. I’ve only used it a couple times other than this; do we not need an email address to send a donation to the site? No matter how many times I click “the big paypal icon” and try to send, it requests info with an “@” in it.

(David Jauch) #6

Sounds about right, I fear that I don’t get it either. Sure @Andrew_Waugh has help.

David

(Andrew Waugh) #7

I’m not sure I understand the question. Could you post a screenshot?

(David Jauch) #8

I expected to get to a “pay $ xy to jag-lovers” or something. Sorry for vertical. And I can’t find the PayPal address to send money to.
David

Just try to donate, see what you get. Maybe you do get the right screen but we don’t, or are incapable :slightly_smiling_face:

(Gunnar Helliesen) #9

You’re absolutely correct, something seems to have changed on the PayPal end. I’m looking into it now, thanks for the heads-up!

Regards,
Gunnar

Gunnar,

Just making sure my monthly patreon contribution is set up right. Thanks for your work!

(RCielec) #11

Ahoy!
I am returning to the Jag-lovers site and wish to make a one-time yearly donation. But,
though I select United States, the currency does not change to USD but, remains as GBP.
What should I do to specify USD ?
Thanks.
All the best.
R. Cielec
Greater Chicago Metro, U.S.A.

(Gunnar Helliesen) #12

Good question! We’re looking into it, please watch this space for an update, hopefully soon.

(Gunnar Helliesen) #13

Update: Should be fixed now. Please try again, the default has been changed from GBP to USD.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Gunnar

(RCielec) #14

Thanks. Hope my transaction went through for a one -time contribution. 'Just not comfortable with a monthly - I might forget.
All the best,
Richard Cielec
Greater Chicago Metro, U.S.A.