Donations to Jaguar lovers

I made a 50.00 dollar donation to the site a couple months ago through Paypal. Have you received
the donation? Dale Conrad

Hi Dale,

we certainly have!

I’m sorry we don’t currently have a system in place to automatically acknowledge the generous donation we receive, but we are working on implementing this.

In the meantime, we do fully appreciate every donation received.

Nick

Just joined / re-joined (?) and would like to make a contribution but do not want to do it on a monthly (automatic credit card hit) basis (monitoring pain). Do you have a way to make a “one time” contribution (which I would probably do on an annual basis)?

Hi Richard,

Sure; you can use PayPal: https://www.jag-lovers.com/contribute-to-jag-lovers/

Scroll down and there’s a button.

Regards, David

Hi David! I’ve been wanting to do a one time donation since I downloaded the Kirby Palm mother lode. Never a paypal fan, but had to sign up to pick up some machined seals from a member. I’ve only used it a couple times other than this; do we not need an email address to send a donation to the site? No matter how many times I click “the big paypal icon” and try to send, it requests info with an “@” in it.

Sounds about right, I fear that I don’t get it either. Sure @Andrew_Waugh has help.

David

I’m not sure I understand the question. Could you post a screenshot?

I expected to get to a “pay $ xy to jag-lovers” or something. Sorry for vertical. And I can’t find the PayPal address to send money to.
David

Just try to donate, see what you get. Maybe you do get the right screen but we don’t, or are incapable :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re absolutely correct, something seems to have changed on the PayPal end. I’m looking into it now, thanks for the heads-up!

Regards,
Gunnar

Gunnar,

Just making sure my monthly patreon contribution is set up right. Thanks for your work!

Ahoy!
I am returning to the Jag-lovers site and wish to make a one-time yearly donation. But,
though I select United States, the currency does not change to USD but, remains as GBP.
What should I do to specify USD ?
Thanks.
All the best.
R. Cielec
Greater Chicago Metro, U.S.A.

Good question! We’re looking into it, please watch this space for an update, hopefully soon.

Update: Should be fixed now. Please try again, the default has been changed from GBP to USD.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Gunnar

1 Like

Thanks. Hope my transaction went through for a one -time contribution. 'Just not comfortable with a monthly - I might forget.
All the best,
Richard Cielec
Greater Chicago Metro, U.S.A.