Don't see my own posts

Gunnar
Why is it I do not see my own posts to the E Type forum site? I get responses from other listers but never see my own post.
Do I need to do something about how I transitioned from the old site to the new one?

Len Wheeler
lenscats@comcast.net

Len,

That is very odd, indeed. Do you see your own post here (the one I’m replying to)?

Regards,
Gunnar

Yes! But none of my posts show up on the forum
Len

So you can’t see this message: Obscure E-type parts challenge - #25 by Len_Wheeler ?

Just trying to see if I understand the problem correctly.

Have you tried logging in from a different computer? Or even just a different browser on your regular computer?

Gunnar

No, that message did not appear on my computer, but I did get Nick's reply

Len

If you get a chance, could you please try logging in from another computer, preferably using a different browser, and see if you have the same issue then?

Please remember to log back out when done, if you’re borrowing someone else’s computer.

Gunnar

Used a different computer to reply to George Hahn, my reply did not appear. Don’t know if it was published.

Len

Did you post:

Just goes to show, a good nap cures a lot of ills.

If so, it was successfully published. I’m not sure what’s going on here, as far as I know no one else has complained about this problem. I can’t see anything wrong (or off/different) about your account, so I must admit I’m at a loss here.

Gunnar