Drip rails for series one e type hard top wanted

Hello Jag lovers,
I’m seeking both chrome drip rails and scallops that is also attached around window area of the factory hard top. My car did not have any on arrival so I’m seeking a pair to have the top completed. Please reply to thread or phone Ph # 551-265-8025 and thanks in advance.
Garth

Garth,

It sounds like you need to post a “wanted” ad in the Classified section. Good luck.

-David

Moved :)…

Hi Dave, sorry, Its my first time posting on the site and still trying to see my way through; however I do hope I do get through to the ones this applies.
Garth…

I think you can buy those new.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any on line, and I’m sure they probably can be had at a premium, do you know where they can be purchased?

You could try David Manners.

Thanks I just did a search and found his number. I’ll give him a call in the morning hopefully he’ll have the parts. I’ll keep you informed and thanks again.
Garth…

I have those chromes IIRC. Will go into loft if you still need them . Plating was shiny last time Isaw them

Fantastic, looking forward to seeing them and lets make a deal and have a great day.
Garth…
PS My email address is garthp.nj@gmail.com

They are like new visible chromeexcept they have glue on from an attempt at sticking rubber window seal on.

The glue would come off with oetrol or you could just glue seal over the face as previously.

I think they are worth half new price whatever that is.

Fantastic, do you have any other pieces and can you please give me a call to discuss what you would like for them. I’m also in the market for a good steering wheel…
Ph # 551-265-8025

What time Zone are you in?

Hi Peter,
Can you please send me an e-mail address, I’m having challenges downloading pictures on site to you.
Thanks,
Garth…
Ph# 551-265-8025