Drive shaft centre support bearing source?

Does anyone know where to buy a quality replacement drive shaft centre support bearing??

Where are you based? There are plenty of OEM sources in the UK, I’m not so sure about the US although Coventry West springs to mind. From your spelling of centre I guess the UK or OZ!

Actually, I live in Alaska…I was looking on the 'net last night, and saw a bearing (of German manufacture?)…but it seems that other brands are not easily found. Do you have a Timken bearing number?? These are English cars…‘center’ just won’t do.

These are UK based but will ship to the US:

jaguar classic parts

Also:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jaguar+parts+in+US&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

go to coventrywest, they should help you.

Walter

If you can get the manufacturer part# off the inside race (inner ring) I bet it’s a of the shelf part. Even if it isn’t one normally carried local a rep can cross reference the number and possibly get lucky.
The #s are small and shallow usually and sometimes only stamped on one side so be sure you have a good light an if you can’t see both sides hopefully it’s on the one you can see.
I hate hunting parts…