Driver's door Kiekert actuator, for late production series 3 xj6

As the title says, I need the driver door power locks actuator. For an 87 VDP. Message me here. Cheers!

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

@Robert_Laughton … any of those
in your trove of parts?

Sorry for the delay.
I had a look and do not have one, sorry.
As you know this was a late S3 installation.
Good luck,
Rob

Send me a photo to 412-853-1612 and part number. I have a few XJ-S parts cars from that period and I believe they used the same actuator. I know I have them from the XJ-S and I may have a couple from an 86 XJ6 I broke.

Stephen

The 86 XJ6 should definitely work, as long as it says 'Kiekert" on it and has 4 wires, not 2.
XJ6 P.N. is DAC3529. I think the XJS will work as long as it also has the 4 wire plug.

Nr 1 BCC7685

Judging by the picture you posted, while the actuators are not the same as the actuators used in the XJ40s, if similar enough this may be of help: