Driver's door sag

The driver side door on my 2003 xk8 coupe is sagging enough that the lock does not latch properly when I close the door. I have adjusted doors on other vintage Jaguars but am not sure how to proceed with this gem.
Any advice greatly appreciated.
Cheers

My '04 XK8 driver’s door was acting up. The pin in the hinge was loose. It was difficult to see but solved my issue.
Good luck.

I have the same problem but with a 2001 Conv. I have wondered if the Door Hinge Pins are replaceable (though I’ve never been able to find a Part# on them and the Parts Breakdown does not show them to be a separate part from the Door Hinge Assembly). I do not see any signs of movement (i.e. broken paint lines) at the point where the Hinges are bolted directly to either the Main Car Body or the Door itself. Consequently my thoughts are that the Hinge Pin is worn, allowing the the Door to drop down. My current thoughts are to order New LH (Driver Side) Upper and Lower Door Hinge Assemblies and Door Striker/Catch (it is a little worn because of the sagging door).

Please advise if your fix/repair was a New Hinge Pin only or New complete Hinge Assemblies.

Thanking you in advance for your time and reply… Billm

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will try to ‘tighten’ the Hinge Pins with a wrench/socket at the Bolt/Nut Head at the Hinge Point of the Door Hinge Assemblies, before I resort to buying new assemblies. I’ll let you know how things work out. Thanks again, for your prompt reply. Bllm