Driver's seat doesn't move. 1996 XJ12

Done some searching and some trouble shooting but right now the mirrors move but the driver’s seat does not move and no noise using either of the two movement switches…no up-down, no back and fourth, no seat back movement. However the lumbar support moves. Passenger seat works fine. I’ve checked the Right Rear fuse box and the three fuses I think would be effected look okay. Going to try to look at the wiring and boxes under the seat, Does the plate holding the seat switches just “pop” off or do they come out the back or?? Should I check the Left Rear fuse box even if the manual says the driver’s seat fuses are in the Right Rear box? I am a bit puzzled that the lumbar support gets a different source of power at some point so that it has power but the movement switches don’t?

I get some clicking at the control near the instrument panel rheostat but now that I am writing this I don’t recall just when was doing it, moving the mirrors or? Have to check again.

Kinda funny. Checked the opposite side fuses like the manual seems to imply. Driver’s (left side, NA car) right side rear seat fuse box and all was fine. Decided to go ahead and check the left side fuses. Looked okay but decided to go ahead and pull them for a closer look. Motor fuses were fine and tight. ECU fuse was in but not the struggle to get out they usually are to me. But pulled it out and looked fine, Made sure it was fully seated. Much to my surprise and delight…things worked fine when I tested the seat. Live and learn!