E Jag parts garage sale

[IMG.pdf|attachment]
IMG_0003.pdf (281.9 KB)
IMG_0004.pdf (323.7 KB)
(upload://gF5Xirj6jY77i1km5bgr4d6YLNN.pdf) (283.2 KB)
(upload://x3fMoGGC1ihthpksal4KBamKCP1.pdf) (447.9 KB)
IMG_0001.pdf (411.4 KB)

Nothing is displaying you hit post too early, open up your post and let the photos download, and you might want to move the post to the classifieds by using the pencil on the header.

yes sorry will correct

Meanwhile, you can right-click on the 3 pdfs that are hot links and ‘Open link in a new tab’. Lots of stuff on there.

Reply sent to your PM

Do you still have the air conditioner components?

Andy

Yes I do , all pieces but condenser coil in front of radiator

Thanks Robert Prior

Yes I do ,it is less the condenser in front of radiator Thanks Robert Prior

Yes I do
Thanks

Could you send me a photo of the evaporator please from all sides. Plus the special bracket and wiring.

Thanks much.

Andy

sending soon

Did you get the pictures ?

Thank you for the photos. It appears that the evaporator is damaged on the front right hand side. Do you think it is repairable? Did the system work before it was removed from the car?

Thanks
Andy

Yes it was working when removed. The parts are there. I have a car club member ( trying to locate ) who knows a fiberglass repairman who has repaired them perfectly even some times in the car. Strange this unit was on a shelf in the garage attic- gremlins.

The face of my evaporator was in 4 pieces when I bought the car. Super glue, woven fiberglass mats and resin along with JB weld restored it to it’s original glory.

I am located in Collierville,TN ( close to Memphis ) Are you adding this to your car? It came off my '67 that I had put it on .

1970-1971 Jaguar E-Type Original AC System | eBay What looks like a nice complete system for sale on EBAY. It is also located in California.