E-Type and other Jag Parts GARAGE SALE <UPDATE>

Cleaning out my cache of mostly E-Type and some other Jag parts. I thought I would offer them up here before listing on eBay or FB. Below is a list of what you see in the photos. Please reach out and private message me if you see something of interest. I will forward you additional photos and detailed description of any item(s) you are interested in along with price and shipping from Wilmington, NC.

• Set of Series l head light trim (excellent condition) SOLD
  • Engine fan from Mark X 3.8 (very good condition, no bent blades)
  • Mud shield from Series l E-Type (right side used condition) SOLD
  • Air Injection rail from 4.2L Series lll (very good condition)
  • Horn grills from S Type (very good condition, no dents or dings)
  • Gear box rear mount with spring for Series l E-type (both new unused) SOLD
  • (3) SU Carb tags matching set (used condition)
  • SU Carb float (used condition)
  • Rear panel pads for Series l FHC (original used condition)
  • Set of window and door handles for Series I E-Type, XK 120, MK Series SOLD
  • Right side exterior door handle for E-Type
  • Fidanza light weight flywheel w/ new friction plate SOLD
  • Clutch release bearing for 4.2L (in large white box new unused, unopened box)
  • Clutch slave cylinder for Series l E-Type (in small white box-new unused unopened box)
  • Header tank from Series lll (has been brazed and repair)
  • SU fuel pump negative ground (not working)
  • 3.8L Engine with internal parts from MK X (block was boiled, and cylinders honed)
  • 3.8L head with corrosion on jackets (repairable)
  • 4.2L head with cams (very good condition. I believe it came from an early XJ6 or Series ll E-Type)
  • 3.8L Crank (Previous owner let sit in garage for years (not sure it’s salvageable)
  • Series l E-type Amco bar (used, a little twisted with slight pitting)
  • XJ6 Grill from Series lll (used but in very good condition)
  • E-Type OTS 3-piece wood rear hood bow tacking set for convertible top (new unused condition)
  • Set of four Series ll -lll wire wheels with 3 new original Dunlop tires that never it the pavement (very good condition)
    Thanks - Kevin
    910 616 8383

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I’m interested in the rear transmission mount, the 3.8 slave cylinder, and maybe the right mud shield if you would like to pm me.
Thanks