E-Type Parts S. 1&2

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Complete front and rear suspensions as removed 30 years ago from a 1968 2+2, always indoor stored. YES this does need to be gone thru before installing. $1,650.00 each or $3,000.00 for the pair.

MANY S.2 Coupe and 2+2 parts available, let me know your needs!

Series 1/2 E-Type Brake package, ALL as pictured $1,000.00

Complete S.2 steering wheel and column, extra lock down nut, NEW Unfinished wood. $1,250.00.
Asking price (if selling):

Contact information: Please PM me

Cost of shipping (if selling):TBD

Willing to ship worldwide? Your Cost

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I have a 69 e-type 2+2. I am missing two pieces of the seal retainer tracks. One piece is the short little dog leg section for left side door hinge down to the sill. The other is the horseshoe shaped piece around the right side 1/4 light window.

I added a picture of the pieces I have. I’m in need of the opposing side.

My understanding is that those retainers were the same part on all series 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 2+2 models.

Dave, Sorry but I do not have, I parted out several E’s 35 years ago the body’s went to the scrap yard when I moved 24 years ago, wish I still had them! I do have plenty of S.1 & 2 E-Type parts still available for both Coupe and 2+2 models. Please let me know if you have other part needs, Jim.

Hi James,
I’m potentially looking for a replacement diff case. Mine has a leaky drain plug thread. Do you have one that will fit my '68?

To others reading…are the diff pumpkins universal for the SI and SII cars and perhaps beyond? Will be good to know in my search. Thanks for any input.

1 Like

Les, sorry but I sold the '68 rear and front suspensions that I had. I do have a complete '69 front and rear that has been rebuilt but will not divide out, Jim.