E-type series 1.5 or 2 Seats $600

E type seats for series 1.5 and 2. What is pictured is all that I have. Seats could possibly be used for a scruffy driver (if there is such a thing anymore), but most likely would need to be recovered. Seats are located in Columbus, Ohio and would prefer pick up, or buyer pays actual shipping (preferably US). If you would like additional pictures please let me know. I accept paypal and will not accept a money order, $800obo Bill Evans

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Price reduction $600obo.

Hi Bill.
Sent you a message on the seats.
Bill.

Bill, I attempted to respond that the seats are leather and do not have headrests. I would think they would need recovered.

Pending sale