[SOLD] E-type series 1 Emergency Brake Parts

Description: e-type series 1 3.8 emergency brake parts.

The emergency brake handle assemble has a broken mounting hole on one side and the other has been cut from the frame (have not tried to remove screws). I do know it is missing the pin that hold them together. Chrome is used and might be ok for a driver. I can take additional pictures if you need close ups of specific areas. For parts or restore.

Asking price (if selling):$50

Contact information: PM

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer pays actual, or pick up in Columbus, Ohio

Willing to ship worldwide? I would prefer not to

Emergency parking break mechanism. I believe all parts are there but you should check the parts book to confirm. It will need to be refinished and a screw is broken off in one of the cable holders (I have not tried to remove).

Asking price (if selling):$75

Contact information: PM

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer pays actual

Willing to ship worldwide? I would prefer not to

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.!