E Type Series III Factory Hardtop

My 1974 E Type is a long ways from completed, but I want to start a search to see if anyone has a Series III factory hardtop in decent shape that they would part with. I know these are rare and getting expensive and am willing to pay reasonable market price. Black or Regency Red with all the chrome, glass and a good headliner is preferred, but whatever you have that is restorable will be considered.

Thanks

Rod

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Also, if you know of an available one other than in public listings that I end up buying, I will happily pay 10% finder’s fee.

Hello Rob,
there is one for sale on bringatrailer.com auction.
Further 1-2 used in Germany or one offer new in UK.
From a shipping standpoint I would have a look at the BAT auction.
best regards
Thomas

Thanks, Thomas, but that BAT hardtop is a Series I hardtop, and while I understand they may be interchangeable between Series I and II, I need a Series III hardtop for the 1971-1974 V-12 E Types.

Rod