[SOLD] E-Type Series lll Wire Wheels & Tires

Set of four Dunlop Wire Wheels and tires. The wheels are in very good condition. No rust or rash on any of the rims or hubs. One spoke on one wheel has small rust and four spokes on another wheel have rust. Spokes on the other two wheels have zero rust.

The tires are older Dunlop SP Sports ER70 R15SP. Three of the four tires appear to have never hit the pavement as they still have the dimples and blue markings on the outer tread. I believe the manufacture date to be 02-25-98 so they are not road worthy. However, given the condition of the three tires, I was thinking they might be worthy for a show car that is trailered to events???

43 Additional photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SPg3uLbr74Y6ovF29

Price :$800

Contact information: khwilm@hotmail.com

Cost of shipping will be actual cost. I have a corporate account with FedEx and get very good rates that I will pass along to buyer. I live in Southeast, NC and travel throughout the Carolina’s and Virginia on business. I would be more that happy to meet someone if that works.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.