[SOLD] E-type Series One Coupe Headliner kit

Description: For sale is a new headliner kit I bought for my 1966 E-type FHC. Plans changed and my car is going to just be a driver because the cost of a full restoration is too rich for me.
The current headliner is fine driver quality. So this new beige set I bought won’t be used by me.
$85.00 plus postage.

Contact information: Private message

Cost of shipping (if selling): Paid by buyer

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi jagman66E,
It might make it easier to sell your headliner if you let a potential buyer know a bit more about it. Is it the original material type or a more modern type headliner. Who did you purchase it from.

It’s from K&H European Auto Upholstery. They make close matches to original type items.

Hello Tim, I have a red/burgundy with black interior, will that headliner kit work with my car. My headliner is discolored and I’m not sure if this will work, can you advise? I’ll purchase if combination is correct…

Garth,
My car is red with black and this is the factory color the E-type came with.

Fantastic, can you please send me a PM with an address for payment, thanks.
Garth…

Tim,
Just a question. I’m in the process of purchasing a kit for my 3 e-coupe from a European supplier, who suggested I get the headliner foam stateside because of bulk and shipping cost. This one (assumed spoken for) seems to have the material already bonded to the foam? I had the impression that my supplier furnished them separately. Prebonded would be way easier, I think.
Ron

This set came from K&H European Auto Upholstery in CA. It has foam bonded to it already.

Thanks. Interesting that my supplier provides them separately.