E Type series two FHC registered March 1970

I am interested to know if anyone knows of the existence of an E Type I owned in the 70’s. The British registration was VHO10H. It appears on the DVLA website as not taxed SORN and no MOT.
But there is a note about a new V5C registration document being issued in 2011 !!?? When I asked the JEC some years ago they said it was not listed.

I assume you don’t have the VIN you will likely be able to find much more info about the car with that number? Not sure about the DVLA rules but have known others that were able to get more info about cars. Will they not give you the VIN? If that was the originally issued registration in the UK JHT might be able to help but would need some justification to do so.
pauls

Try posting on tne UK forum… http://forum.etypeuk.com/index.php?sid=1053c5d01595c90a549f4b668fcbd3fd

Thanks, not a member of that forum. I guess I need to register to post a question ? I don’t have the VIN. When I sold it in 1979, it was not yet considered a classic, so I never kept anything important, just have photos.

A long shot, search (select Browse in the upper left corner) xkedata.com for the year, body style, color in the UK. Cars listed in the database that match that description will appear. There may not be any, however if there is look for any identifying marks/item that may help prove it was your car. There are over 21k E-types in the database but 72k built so certainly not all of them.
pauls

Hello Paul,

Thanks for the idea.

I have just tried, but the car is not listed. Either scrapped or being stored somewhere ?

Regards

John