Eau de Jaguar Perfume

Jag Club magazine arrived today and included a catalogue of Jaguar branded goodies; very educational.

I have learned:

1. For £55.00 I can smell like a Jaguar. (Alison thinks I already do).

2. For £375.00 I can have a handbag.

3. For £7,250.00 I can have a 1:8 scale toy e-type.

4. Jaguar owners appear to be male, aged around 32 years of age, with stubble beard and the physique of a racing snake. (Note to self; stop shaving and get mirror repaired.)

JCC

1 Like

Cheaper, better smell: I still use it in the Rover, solely for the eau de castor oil! A half quart in the sump, a few ounces in the petrol…SNIIIIIIFF!

That one of the reasons I avoid those clubs. All that poncy merchandise, and not enough hands on DIY articals.

1 Like

but you see… you need this to overcome the eau de used oil and house the blood soaked ‘cleaning rag’ after all… what would the neighbours think ? You have to keep up appearances!

Yet another reason Ill never join a car club, ever again!!

Oy vey es mir…:persevere:

1 Like

Godfrey & Paul, In fairness the JEC club mag is a superb mix of the technical and the community - this catalogue was tucked in and supplied by the modern Jag kids.
JCC

Well, then!

Where’s my membership form?

:grimacing:

It is being hi-jacked by accountants, marketing men and bean-counters.:tired_face:

Frankie

1 Like

Back in the mid 90’s in Paris on Rue de Rivoli a store sold a cologne called ‘Jaguar Mark 2’ complete with a brown cap which looked like simulated wood

1 Like

it is not only JEC it is Jaguar themselves… since purchased by TATA… which is why we get abortions like the the current crop of mommy wagons… and circus acts to promote them… just a bunch of clowns.

Aaaaaaand, we’re off to the races, again!!!

:grimacing:

1 Like