Etype photos - post some of your favorites!

If you’re like me, one can never get enough of peering at Etypes. Right?

I’m going to post a “starter” here (top view, but is there a bad angle?) I’ve got one particular photo in mind but will leave that one for the “major award” to the person who posts it. Think EARLY Etype and that’s your hint!

4 Likes

Here goes

Regards
Chris
Cape Town

2 Likes

Yes sir, that’s a great one Chris!

Here’s another high view that I recently found.

1 Like

I suppose one day I may learn to post a pic, never managed on the old set up though…arrows and signs in large print are what I need these days,

1 Like

Posting a pic on our new forum is easy now, and frankly one of the things that I Love about the change as it was NOT easy before!

All you need to do is click REPLY then look for the UPLOAD button (mine is on the lower right hand side). You are then given options for where to look for the photo on your device or the web, which makes this even easier to pull from different resources!

You cut also “drag and drop” from another screen. Once you get the hang of it it’s easy - good luck!

Here’s a series of screen shots I took to illustrate the upload process:
Once you click reply this pops up:

Move your mouse to the “Upload” icon which is here and the “Upload” label shows up:

Click the icon to get to this pop up window: Here you decide where you want to get your picture from. I chose “From my device” and click the “Chose Files” button.

That takes you to the windows browser where you select the file (picture) or files I want to upload. You can select more than one picture at the time by holding the “Ctrl” key and clicking the pictures you want to upload. (I don’t know what the maximum number of pictures in one upload is, but these six were done in one upload.

Once you’ve chosen one or more pictures and click open, you will return to the previous pop up:
Here you click upload to have your pictures appear in the preview to the right from where you are typing.

This is the preview: (Unless you have clicked the “hide preview” button).

I hope this can be a help.

2 Likes

And another

2 Likes

[quote=“RonS1, post:1, topic:350594, full:true”]
If you’re like me, one can never get enough of peering at Etypes. Right?

I’m going to post a “starter” here (top view, but is there a bad angle?) I’ve got one particular photo in mind but will leave that one for the “major award” to the person who posts it. Think EARLY Etype and that’s your hint![/quote]

1 Like

Not to forget the exploding E-Type

5 Likes

The FHC shape is perfect to my eye!

6 Likes

Partial to this one - she’s mine! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Try this:

If you can attach a photo to an email its nearly the exact same procedure, easy.
pauls

[quote="Dick_Maury, Not to forget the exploding E-Type
[/quote]

Love that one DIck

I like this one

1 Like

How about my former XKE in Jaguar Headquarters at Mawah?

Or this one I took at Lime Rock.
pauls

1 Like

Not to forget Pebble Beach…

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-czJZtYcy24Y2NJZUN4Nk5uTHc

I love this color. Don’t see it much and just a beautiful Etype. Anyone know the owner?

1 Like