Etype photos - post some of your favorites!

And another

2 Likes

[quote=“RonS1, post:1, topic:350594, full:true”]
If you’re like me, one can never get enough of peering at Etypes. Right?

I’m going to post a “starter” here (top view, but is there a bad angle?) I’ve got one particular photo in mind but will leave that one for the “major award” to the person who posts it. Think EARLY Etype and that’s your hint![/quote]

1 Like

Not to forget the exploding E-Type

5 Likes

The FHC shape is perfect to my eye!

6 Likes

Partial to this one - she’s mine! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Try this:

If you can attach a photo to an email its nearly the exact same procedure, easy.
pauls

[quote="Dick_Maury, Not to forget the exploding E-Type
[/quote]

Love that one DIck

I like this one

1 Like

How about my former XKE in Jaguar Headquarters at Mawah?

Or this one I took at Lime Rock.
pauls

1 Like

Not to forget Pebble Beach…

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-czJZtYcy24Y2NJZUN4Nk5uTHc

I love this color. Don’t see it much and just a beautiful Etype. Anyone know the owner?

1 Like

John Carey, your black coupe picture has been my phone wallpaper for the past year or so. Inspiration while performing my work every day! I cropped it and did the front end for my lock screen, and the rear end for general wallpaper.

I don’t think there is a bad color for an etype, but I did see a survey once where dark blue was voted as THE color for an E type

PS - no one has yet posted what I consider to be one of the most famous photos of an etype ever… I won’t post it until you guys say “uncle” so the sweepstakes can continue!

Ron, the black one is just a photo I grabbed off the internet somewhere because I liked it. Mine is the Opalescent SIlver Grey one in my second posting.

A couple killer etype photos. And there are so many more!

3 Likes

John - of course - Betty is famous!

Hind quarter of a beautiful lightweight…

4 Likes

There you go Jerry - found a nice Series III mountain scene!

2 Likes