Etype photos - post some of your favorites!

Wondered what that was. Looked up blowviator. Work ok, Llynn?

Edit: Ah, then. Other great Livingston innovation. Very cool way not too be too cool.

http://forum.etypeuk.com/viewtopic.php?t=686

Jerry, thank you for the kind words, you made Jan chuckle :grinning:
Nick, it works great. Cuts the noise/backdraft down considerably, only down side? It takes up a bit of trunk space when the hood is up and cuts into the, as you know, limited space us OTS owners have to deal with.
Cheers,
LLynn

The Blowviator is no longer available, but like most of us with OTS’s, I’m really tired of the wind buffeting at highway speeds. David Kerr in the UK makes his version that as I understand it, can be left in place with the hood up. He makes two models, one with and one without a LED brake light strip across the top rear. I have the LED model on order and am looking forward to pleasant highway driving and the added bonus of the extra brake warning.

My E-Type starter

I have to say that a bloviator that you could leave in place would be really nice and obviously solve the storage issue…
Cheers,
LLynn

3 Likes

AWWWWW

Yeah, that’s super cute.

Cheers, Alan

And the baby is cute too!!

1 Like

“B” Just arrived last Saturday. It’s truly British. She arrived via enclosed carrier without an owners manual, so trial and error from here on out. Need to pop for a new OM. Only $1,300.00 purchased through Bentley dealer :frowning: Currently searching online for one. This Bentley is 1 of 75 made in 2002. 24,000 miles on the clock. Plan on using as a daily driver and save my Series III E-type OTS for weekends.
Happy Motoring to All,
Todd

1 Like

My picture of our Jag with my baby in the passenger seat.

Couple from the Keels & Wheels Concours.

1 Like

Me and my ‘E’ at a recent car show I entered.

Me and the Jag the day I got her, before I had her restored.

My '67 OTS on its 50th birthday - March 1, 2017

One day older than mine!

Last year California Coast Oil Leaks.

Pine Island local show on Lake Murray here

in SC, April 2017. Tiny judges on windscreen were meticulous.

I’ve enjoyed this thread but appear to have neglected posting photos.

On the 2016 CCOL

And a few weeks later, playing in white sand of White Sands

FHCs not getting enough coverage here.

At my lake property in NC back in the spring.