Etype photos - post some of your favorites!

Wait long enough, old boy, and you, too, shall be so endowed …

2 Likes

That second photo is a keeper! :slight_smile:

makes me want to break out into a monty python song - “i’m a lumber jack”

1 Like

Me too I’m also a “rangger” , “carrot top “, or “bluey”………all Ozzy slang

1 Like

Circa 1974 on route 17 in Paramus, New Jersey. My uncle’s ‘69 FHC after he fell asleep at the wheel and slammed into a concrete divider. He said he walked away with just a cut on his nose.

1 Like

Amazing how strong that subframe is!

Reminds me of these guys.

1 Like

Here’s one Jaguar did earlier.

2 Likes

Wow, Brian. I would cut that baby in half and make the back half a trailer.
LLoyd

I’m suspicious of people who don’t like dogs.
But I trust dogs who don’t like people.

Bob, I know that is necessary, but still makes me cry.

1 Like

If we recall correctly, Jerry, Mouton’s Jag was just about that bad and lived to see another day!

That’s right, Wiggie. His wasn’t crunched in as far, but certainly
required as much sheet metal to fix.
LLoyd

1 Like

June, 2015. Jerry Mouton’s crash…

Indeed, it wasn’t crunched as much: looks like he just inserted himself as a mobile, six-cylinder doorstop…:persevere:

8 years ago…wow.

2 Likes

British Steel Rally held by Breakfast Club rally last weekend. Was super fun. British cars of all marques but there were a couple very nice e-types.

4 Likes

The light blue has decent shut lines and bumper alignment . Looks like someone took pride in their work. Nice wheels too

1 Like

Love those wheels!

Me too, and was going to do the knock-off Dunlops, on Tweety, when I put it back together: then I looked at the cost…

1 Like

The light blue one is mine. Tferrer, it looks like I missed the opportunity to introduce myself to another Jag-lovers member. I was able to meet Ray Livingston and Jim Horvath at our little get together at Alice’s a couple of days after this rally. It was my first rally and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the compliments on my car. I cannot take credit except for my credit card. It was done by Dan Mooney’s team at Classic Jaguar in Austin. I waited five years and have had it for about five months now. There’s a lot to like about the car if I say so myself, but it also has a lot of issues that I’m still sorting though. They did a great job where it counted most though, and they accommodated almost all of my specific requests.