Etype photos - post some of your favorites!

Alan, yes you hit it on the head precisely. Maybe I should take it out of the shop and have it framed - pretty proud of my sonnys.

Nononono. Please. Keep it up. Almost there. Almost there …

Is there anyone in the driver’s seat?

Cand E type E

2 Likes

I still have a soft spot for the Healey that I had at the end of high school in 1970. I bought a 64 Corvair for $200 (the guy had a one way ticket to Australia), traded the Corvair straight across for a 64 MGB, traded the MG +$50 for the Healey

cheers
Doug

1 Like

You made some sound moves Doug. A 100/4 no less! Looked beautiful

Want some more, well here’s some more (Frank Zappa 1974)

For those if you that don’t recognize this shot - it was from a series of photographs of the girl with the indigo blue etype. Yes, she gradually took off her clothes but I am withholding those photos as this is a family site.

Yes, deep blue is indeed a lovely etype color.

2 Likes

I like the Healey’s too, had 4 of them before buying my first E-type.
pauls

My previous attempt at a Lightweight

2 Likes

I neglected to mention the SOURCE of the “blonde with the dark blue etype” series of photos but some of you may already know - this was a shoot from Playboy magazine… story here, and of course you won’t look at the photos but only read the article…

Well, Ron, I read the article and oggled the photo. Now that is some sexy bodywork. I especially perked up when the author writes about “slipping the key into the ignition”.

I like how the leg matches the interior. I like the paint color. Heck, I like a lot of things about that photo.

[quote=“RonS1, post:89, topic:350594”]those if you that don’t recognize this shot - it was from a series of photographs of the girl with the indigo blue etype. Yes, she gradually took off her clothes but I am withholding those photos as this is a family site.

[/quote]

Ron, you are a selfish, selfish man. Shame in you. Allow me to introduce you to the private thread feature of the New Jag-Lovers. C’mon. We’re all over 21 here.

Mr Walker,
I like your thinking.
Chris
Cape Town

What’s not to like :slight_smile:
pauls

That’s also about the only E-type I’ve seen sporting Dagmars.

Older readers will understand the reference. :sunglasses:

Load and clear, over

Had a close encounter on the way to an “oil leak tour”.

Close, I’ll say. Had you continued it would have been an udder disaster.

Wire wheel in front, steel at the rear?