Etype Series 1 Bonnet

(Include at least one pict

This is the bonnet from my personal 67 etype of 46 years. I was getting ready to paint the car and the shop had put in filler in some areas to smooth it out. I bought a new $1,200 valence or belly pan. There needs to be some relatively small amount of work where that meets the upper part of the bonnet.
The insurance company bought me a new $12,000 bonnet. I am selling mine for $6,000. I also have the wooden shipping crate that the new one came in for shipping this one. I can be reached at js438847@gmail.com or seven seven zero 371 8313

Description:

Asking price (if selling):$6,000

Contact information: js438847@gmail.com
seven seven zero 371 8313

Cost of shipping (if selling): to be determined

Willing to ship worldwide?
yes,cost delivered to Eastern port is approx $400

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.