Etype V12 Stromberg Carbs x4

Jaguar E type V12 quad carb setup with linkages and manifolds off FI conversion. Nice shape. Although not pictured all four dashpots are present. Would be wise to go through these before using.
Nice shape. Email for more detailed photos.
Thanks, Kevin

Asking price (if selling): $450 obo

Contact information: Kevin

Cost of shipping (if selling): Actual

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this ser

1 Like

Hello this is an old add…do you still have the carbs and manifolds ?

Hi Ermano, Yes, I do have still have them. Any questions, more photos? Let me know. Thanks, Kevin (818) 419-6697

Hello Kevin …thanks for you response…can I ask if I can buy your carbs and manifolds for a lower price ? I am in Canada so for every $70 us I must pay $100 canadian …plus who knows how much shipping will be…my postal code is V7Z0N2…I tried calling you at 4.45 pm but no answer…Ermanno 6048897577 .I have an old xjs with the injection not working so I am hoping to restrict it with this set up thanks again…

Hello Kevin…any luck with the shipping cost?