Ex-Concours 71 XKE 2+2 63kmi almost perfect

(Include at least one picture)

Description: Early S3 second owner, 63k original mi, prior concours 98 pt car from original owner who picked up in Coventry and shipped home after military transfer stateside with smog installed here. LHD all original with a re-spray mid 90’s in original rhodium silver. A lifelong NV car, garage kept and lovingly maintained by an enthusiast JL member (me). I have every receipt/maintenance doc since the first tune-up 6/73. Loads of pictures and routine maintenance list. Minor leak (BW12 pan gasket), bent air scoop (I have replacement not installed/painted).

Asking price (if selling):$44,500 ~firm but will consider offers

Contact information: JL email or Text only to 775-815-eight six oh six

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide? sure

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Auto or manual transmission ?

Bw12 auto with drips from pan bolts/have new oem cork gasket.