Example For Sale Posting

crown-bewel-gear-500x500

Description: Excellent gears for sale, only 200,000 miles.

Asking price (if selling): US $120

Contact information: If interested, please send me a PM (Personal Message) here on the Forums.

Cost of shipping (if selling): Included

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes

(THIS POSTING IS JUST AN EXAMPLE of how to use the classifieds section. I don’t actually have any gears to sell.)

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Gunnar how do we find ads in the classifieds section?..tried opening Classifieds got question slot typed in item to be searched and found nothing even though the ad is supposed to be on the list…thanks in advance for your kind reply, best, JW

Hi JW,

I just posted a message showing how you can easily browse and search the Classifieds category to find what you’re looking for. You can read it here:

Gunnar

1 Like

Did you sell those gears, yet?

:wink::grimacing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

hE HASN T GOT ANY GEARS PAUL ! !

I know that: he’an Admin.

:grimacing: