[EXCHANGED] Need a round Jaguar insignia

I seem to recall that Jaguar made a round insignia very similar to the one in the horn pushes of E types. I am looking for one to do more or less the same thing on the inside of the Jeep steering wheel: I don’t need anything fancy, I just need it between two and 2 1/2 inches in diameter.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I’ll take a screwdriver with me to Cars & Coffee this weekend, and if I can get someone to cause a distraction I’ll pop one off and send it. You’re welcome.

1 Like

I have one from the hood and a few wheel caps from a 94 XJS.

The hood growlers are difficult to see in these pics.

How much for the scruffiest one you got? :slight_smile:

I have a ton to choose from if you’d like to stop by.

1 Like


I “retire” after the 25th, so will come by with the Jeep.