This is probably a common occurrence where brake fluid dripping dissolves the lettering on your number plate.
I found what it should look like on the web.
Using Fusion360, I made the graphic outline. That was the limit of my CAD talent, So I generated the lettering in MS Excel. I found a font online, “Gin and Soda,” that is very close.
Then I brought my outline into Paint Shop Pro, a photo editor, and did a copy/paste of the lettering. Here is what that looks like. For some reason the periods disappeared.
Next, using clear packaging tape affixed to the non-stick backing from address labels, I laser-printed the decal onto the tape. This is easily smudged, so I applied a second layer of tape over the printout.
Finally, sand the plate using grits up to 600 or so. Peel off the non-sticking backing and carefully apply. You will want to use some double-sided tape to hold the plate steady. Shave off the excess around the edges.
We shall see how it survives in the engine compartment. It might be good to apply a narrow layer of some sealant around the cut edges of the tape.