Final Drive (differential) help

My 93 4.0l convertible fell victim to a collapsed brake line on my rear inboard brakes. As it took a bit for this to be noticed the heat was extremely high. I have dropped the IRS and am in the process of tear down/rebuild. Most large parts are available, as usual its a couple of small ones that have me searching. I am looking for the speed sensor located in the flat area of the bulge with wires leading thru the trunk to the hockey stick. I am hoping someone with an extra final drive or two or a parts car or two might be able to help me out. Any response can be sent through the forum or direct to me at wizden0933@hotmail.com. Thank you any and all for your responses, help, condolences or what ever you wish to contribute. Just know that Betty will return to the highways and byways as soon as possible.

Coventry West has a good selection of used parts.

Thanks, DHS. I have been in contact with Bryan at Coventry West. They have the sensor. I am actually hoping someone on the forum might have one for a little less than what he quoted me. They are one of my go to contacts for hard to find parts and I recommend them highly. I am just beginning the tear down after removing the IRS. I have a little time before I actually need to replace it. I will be researching whether or not I can and how to test it. I am, as always, grateful to all on this forum for their help and the wealth of info on here. Also, props to Kirby and his book.