First jaguar in the family

Since I was a teen, my dream car was the E-Type. Fast forward many years and the new kid on the block is the F type. With that said and being an adult, I just picked up my first Jaguar.

2016 F-Type S with 6 speed manual transmission. Only 3200 miles !

3 Likes

Enjoy!!! This gang is the best resource you can possibly be involved with.

Welcome ! Try to put 100,000 miles as soon as possible…You will understand once you get there!
Drive on.
GTJOEY1314……….

Congrats! Soooo pretty, and that rumble is unmistakable.

I don’t know why this post was flagged. Maybe because of the reference to jaguarpix Really don’t understand. It’s not a forum, its not a pay service, I just have pictures of my car there and others can do the same. Anyway, having said that and moving on It truly is exciting having an F-Type. Now what really sucks is that fall is here and I don’t want to drive it in the Oregon rain :frowning:

I have removed the link to the jaguarpix website.

1 Like

Somebody obviously hit the flag button by mistake. Un-flag please!!

Just checked: not MY fat flingers!

wow. i have to be really aware of what I post. Really, this is not spam I am just sharing with other jag owners.

1 Like

Not to worry: someone likely just hit it by accident.

@gunnar, can ya take a peek?

I don’t know why my post was flagged. Maybe because of the reference to jaguarpix. Really don’t understand. It’s not a forum, its not a pay service, I just have pictures of my car there and others can do the same.

Anyway, having said that and moving on, It truly is exciting having an F-Type. Now what really sucks is that fall is here and I don’t want to drive it in the Oregon rain :frowning:

I have removed the link to the jaguarpix website.

1 Like

The post was identified by the system as likely to be spam, due to the user posting multiple posts containing the same external link. They have now been manually unflagged.

Nick
Chief Admin

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Great car. I hope they sorted out a few less fortunate designs around the infotainment system and instruments compared to the 2013-15 models.
I’d probably gone for a 2016 in spite of the electric power assisted steering, if I’d known.
Cheers and drive it like you mean to … Ole