First time Jag owner no start

Hi Tony, I got my coil from Welsh Enterprises $36.95 + 14.50 shipping $51.45.
https://www.welshent.com/Search.aspx?k=dbc1140
In fact I have two of them. I was having issues with starting (still am) and while trying to get the positive terminal nut loose it broke the plastic it is embedded in so I ordered a new one. I installed it and the car ran fine for about a week then quit. I thought it was the coil gone bad so I had Welsh send me another one and they agreed to take back the first one and would give me credit for it when they received it back. That’s when I discovered it wasn’t the coil. I didn’t have the heart to send back the first one because it wasn’t bad. Joe77 mentioned my post to you earlier, it’s here.

Not sure I can be of much help to you given I haven’t been able to get my Jag running for over a month and I have many many hours running diagnostics. My last post #167 shows a trouble shooting matrix that may be helpful to you. I’ll keep an eye on your progress and if I can add any useful information I will be glad to help. Several years ago I was having some fuel pressure issues and made the following modifications to my fuel rail. I soldered a Schrader Valve to the end of the fuel rail, made measuring fuel pressure easy.