Flat floor roadster

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/jaguar/xke/2281939.html#&gid=1&pid=27

Beverly Hills 108.5 K

“flat floor” but do I see on the underside that it doesn’t have flat floors?

Well maybe before the rusty ones were replaced😁

Not sure that I’d advertise a feature that the car obviously doesn’t have currently, especially with a $100K plus price tag?

It’s a lightweight too! Well… kinda… It’s missing the ENTIRE heater blower assembly. You can see right through from the top of the heater box to the frame rails below. Should make servicing the starter solenoid easier!

Regards,
Ray L.

That gang really has no shame.

:persevere:

All in all it’s surprisingly adequate for a BevHills Car Club offering. It almost looks like it could be driven.

It looks like it’s one of the OBL cars too.
Cheers,
LLynn :wink:

I thought maybe, but Dec 61 is pretty late for that. It does look like a replacement bonnet though. It doesn’t line up with the sill at all.

Sorry Erica, didn’t mean for you to take me seriously…
Cheers,
LLynn :crazy_face:

1 Like

Seems like a pretty fair price l assume the bonnet and floors were changed at some point. Still retains the early carb linkage etc

Good observation Dan! It’s a shame that when they? restored? this car that they didn’t pay much attention to the correct details header tank, intake plenum etc!

Bonnet fits as badly as mine will eventually. Right now it doesn’t fit at all.

1 Like

Maybe since the floors have not been pushed up by the improper placement of a lift, they can call the floors flat.

1 Like