[CANCELLED] FOR SALE 1962 Jaguar MK 2 3.8 4 speed Transmission Rust Free $26,500

Hi all fellow Jaguar Enthusiasts. New Price as this one has to leave the stable. This is a beautiful example of a 1962 Jaguar Mk 2. Original 3.8 engine and original 4-speed transmission. This car has lived its life exclusively in Arizona, having just recently been moved to Michigan, and has zero rust. Odometer shows 59k miles. The Antique White paint is mostly original with a touch up here and there. The interior is original with the exception of the front seat, which was redone in the original color of red. Headliner, door panels are original. The wood veneer is in great condition and is believed to have been redone at some time in its life. The engine has never been out of the car but has been kept in good running order. Newer aluminum radiator. Redone brakes and calipers, redone generator, new tires. Receipts for all. Rare rear a/c properly installed but does not work. All components are there. Original tool kit and is 100% complete! Please email me for more photos and information. Asking 26,500 USD now. Thanks and email me for more photos and info.

tell me more ! please send me a PM with your ph #

How long has it lived there?

1 Like

Does it have overdrive ?
May I have a few photos ?

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

please pm me your email. Thanks.

I have never gotten a direct answer.

Hi Paul,

I’ve trued to email you directly through jag lovers and through PM. Please tell me if you get this one. It’s been here about 8 months, was moved in an enclosed carrier and stored in a heated building. If you send me your direct email, I’ll send you photos. Also your phone and we can talk. Thanks.

-Janice

OK: I never received that precise information in email, and it’s here, in the ad, that it should be placed, anyway.

Thank you!

I see you got this one now. Thanks.