For Sale - 1995 Jaguar X300 (SOLD)

Description: This is a running car, and may be driven. The major issue is several cracks in the exhaust pipes (exhaust manifolds appear fine) preventing it from being legally driven on the roads. I just do not have the time for another project. Here are all of the problems of which I am aware:

1. Cracks in the exhaust pipes.
  2. Intermittent ABS brake sensor.
  3. Headliner drooping.
  4. Radio does not power up.
  5. Typical clock display problem.
  6. Auto-dimming mirror needs to be replace (replacement included).
  7. Clear coat is bad, but paint underneath appears to be good.
  8. Clear coat cracking of some of the interior wood trim.
  9. Rear wheel arch rust on both sides

Currently has just over 150,000 miles. A/C and heating work fine.

Here is a link to additional pictures: http://www.n1vqw.net/x300/

Asking price: Best offer

Contact information: You can contact me via a forum private message.

Cost of shipping (if selling): Unknown

Willing to ship worldwide? No

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

I’m throwing this wide open, since I need to move this car :slight_smile: Looking for best offer. I’m going to see if SNG Barrett here in New Hampshire (since they are close by) is interested on Monday. Otherwise it is off to the recycler / breaker. :frowning:

• Mark