For Sale *** $25,000 *** Jersey Joe’s Early Jaguar Parts Inventory *** 1950’s-1970’s & NOS Late 90's

(Include at least one picture)

Large inventory, reduced the price, August 14th, 2019 to $25,000 B/O Purchased my retirement home and getting ready to move.

This is a great opportunity for the right person, with time on their hands, that likes the Jaguar cars. Asking price reflects 15% - 20% of actual value.

75% used late 1940’s (a few MK IV & MK V parts left) thru 1970’s *** 10% NOS late 1990’s thru 2005 Jaguar parts *** 15% Austin Healey 100/6, 3000, MGA, MGTD, TR-3, TR-4 + Others.

Stored at 3 locations within 8 miles of Mt. Holly, NJ 08060 A 10X30 locker that is full (first 2 pictures are older, can’t get in there now) A 48 foot drop frame trailer at 50% full (no pictures, kind of like Dante’s Inferno) and my 24X24 parts room at the house. All of the NOS parts are at the house & most items I now have listed on eBay.

XK 120, XK 140 XK 150, XKE / E Type MK I MK II IV MK V MK VII MK VIII MK IX MK X 3.8S 420 420G A little XJ6 Series I thru III. Also some parts for the Austin Healey 100-6, 3000, MGA, MG TD, TR-3, TR-4, Alpine that were picked up along the way.

Includes many original, factory parts and service manuals (some shown in last picture) for the Jaguar cars. I also have contact information for 200+ previous transactions with owners name, model of car(s) & phone numbers.

Best to contact me at 609-518-0878 for a better description and honest assessment of past performance. Jersey Joe’s Jaguar can be found on the web, (Jaguar Club of North America JCNA), The Jaguar Experience, Hemming’s Motor News and other web sites. Not very organized, No inventory list, Embarrassed to take more pictures. You will have to come out, spend a day and see for yourself.

Might Split This Up As Such:

$8,500 All NOS late 1990’s thru 2005 Jaguar Inventory, Packaged with factory part numbers. (2-3 full pick up truck loads)

$5,500  All Used Austin Healey 100/6, 3000, MGA, MGTD, TR-3, TR-4, A Little TR-6, Singer, Sunbeam and a few other models. (20' box truck) 

$20,000 All Used Jaguar Late 1940’s thru Early 1970’s. (40’ tractor trailer load)

You can look at my current eBay listings to get a idea of some of what I have (small example) here:

https://www.ebay.com/str/jerseyjoesjaguarclassicparts

What is listed on eBay now is about 10% of this package. I am still buying small inventories of early XK & E-type parts, so things are always changing. Check my feed back to view some items sold. I rarely have listed any of my small parts under $75 of value each, unless requested. Plenty of little, much needed items are part of this inventory. No parts cars, I stopped parting cars out 20+ years ago.

This complete inventory might possibly fit into a 50’ container if properly packed, floor to ceiling and you left some of the larger sheet metal and bumpers behind. I might assist with repacking, organizing and loading for a fee.

Again, Contact me with any questions. Regards, *** Jersey Joe *** 609-518-0878

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.