For Sale: Jaguar 1974 E-Type Roadster. $74,000

(Include at least one picture)

Description:
Sadly i have decided to part with one of my cars. This Etype is a matching numbers, greensand exterior, cinnamon leather interior with 47,800 miles. Drives really well it is Silky Smooth v12 power with the emissions removed. Automatic, with original AC, Nardi steering wheel, wire wheels and Tri Bar headlights. The car was purchased new at Baker Motor Car Company in Atlanta. And 2nd owner purchased from the original owner in Atlanta in 1984 and kept it for 30 years until 2015. I purchased the car in 2015, and had extensive work done (within the last 200 miles): New Mohair convertible top; New carpet kit; New tires; Rebuilt complete front suspension; Rebuilt power steering rack; Rebuilt all 4 Stromberg carbs; new alternator; New Kevlar brake pads, brake hoses, and reservoirs; New Optima red top battery; Complete service- new spark plugs, plug wires, complete tune up and all fluid change including transmission, brake, radiator; Replaced all belts and hoses; Car comes with following original items owners manual, Tool kit, Jack Knock off hammer and brass tool
Asking price (if selling):

Asking $72,000

For additional information please send a private message or call 336-682-0217

Cost of shipping (if selling): Buyer will pay shipping

Willing to ship worldwide? Yes