For Sale *** Jersey Joe's Early Used Jaguar Parts Inventory *** 1950's-1970's & NOS

*** For Sale at $35,000 *** Price Reduced April,18th, 2019 *** Looking to relocate soon, open to fair offers. Single parts are still available for sale.

Best to call me at 609-518-0878 for a little better description and honest assessment. Not very organized, No inventory list, I have some general pictures. You will have to come out, spend a day (at least) and see for yourself. Includes many original, factory parts and service manuals for the Jaguar cars. I also have contact information for 200+ previous transactions with owners name, model of car(s) & phone numbers.

Two good inventories (actually three, see below), will separate these inventories. 70% of mostly used Jaguar XK 120, XK 140 XK 150, XKE / E Type MK I MK II MK IV MK V MK VII MK VIII MK IX MK X 3.8S 420 420G A little XJ6 Series I thru III I purchased most of these early parts from a 40 old restoration shop that was closed for years before I got them.

Way to much to list here. This will not fit into a 28’ straight truck. 70% used late 1940’s (a few MK IV & MK V parts left) thru 1970’s *** 15% NOS late 1990’s thru 2005 Jaguar parts *** 15% Austin Healey 100/6, 3000, MGA, MGTD, TR-3, TR-4 + Others.

Stored at 3 locations within 8 miles of Mt. Holly, NJ 08060 A 10X30 locker that is full, a 48 foot drop frame trailer at 50% full and my 24X24 parts room at the house. All of the NOS parts are at the house & most items I now have listed on eBay.

You can look at my current listings on eBay… http://stores.ebay.com/JerseyJoesJaguar-ClassicParts?_trksid=p2047675.l2563 …to get a idea of some of what I have here. What is listed on eBay now is about 10% - 15%(probably less) of this package. Check my feed back to view items sold. I rarely have listed any of my small parts under $75 of value each. 100’s of little, much needed items are part of this inventory. No parts cars, I stopped parting cars out 20+ years ago.

Best Regards, Joe 609-518-0878

This needs to be moved to the Classifieds.

I have been trying for a while to post under classifieds. I can not click / select “new topic” under classifieds. Still working on it. Regards, Joe

Go ahead, move it. I did.
Maybe you haven’t visited enough yet and that is why it doesn’t work, good luck.

I am looking for a rear axle shaft for my 1963 Mk2. If you have one for sale please contact me Pete