FOR SALE - Original Jaguar E type Owner's Manuals for Sale

Hi all. I have many original owner’s manuals for S1, S2 and S3 Jaguar e types. If you are looking for one, two or more, please send me a message. I can send photos. I have them in various conditions. I will ship internationally at the buyer’s expense. Thanks for looking.

I am after the light blue covered V12 E-type Owners Manual, but the first edition numbered E.160/1, preferably with included loose Maintenance Chart also numbered E.160/1, and maybe also the loose Wiring Diagram. Can you please advise availability, condition and price including postage to Australia.

Hi Roger,

Mine appears to be a later publication but I see this one on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Operating-Instructions-Manual-Owners-Manual-Jaguar-Series-3-V12-5-3-Liter/303351074169?hash=item46a1220d79:g:1lgAAOSw4J9fBw~e

Is this what you are looking for? I see a couple others but they are reproductions. This appears to be original, hence the high price. I am happy to facilitate if this is “the one”. Thanks.

-Janice

Thanks Janice - that’s certainly the light blue covered E.160 V12 E-type Manual, but the advert doesn’t declare what issue, with several issues /1, /B1, /2, /3 and /4 published over the V12 E-type era 1970 to 1975, that have evolving detail within, to match the build/specification of the V12 E-type receiving the correct up-to-date Handbook when sold new. I have them all, but am wanting to upgrade the condition of my E.160/1 issue…
The exact issue number is shown on the title page, lower right corner…, but as above the internal contents can and do vary a lot dependent on issue number…

Hi Roger.

I’ll keep my eyes open for you. Thanks.

-Janice

Thanks Janice,
I did ask/check the eBay listing and as really expected it was the final E.160/4 issue of the V12 E-type Handbook as provided with UK and RoW market cars built from Oct 1972 to last V12 E-type built; North American market cars of course getting the special USA only edition of the V12 E-type Handbook.

While asking, per chance do you have available a good/original 3.8 E-type Handbook E/122/4 and the similarly numbered Maintenance Chart - so the fourth issue of the seven different issues published…

Hi Roger,

I don’t have what you asked I am afraid. Thanks.

-Janice