For sale: XJ6 S1 Body Shell, doors, trunk, hood, fenders

Description: pretty solid body located in Ahwatukee, Phoenix, AZ. Doors, trunk, hood and fenders are solid. Right fender has a ding in it. Hood has dings around the headlight aperture, but easy repair. Body shell is pretty solid and worth saving. There is some rust in the floor on the drivers side, minor in the engine bay under the brake booster, and the left side rear arch behind the seat. These are not extensive repairs by any means. The front and rear seats are also in the car, though not in great shape. The car is mobile being mounted on a frame and castors, this will come with the body shell.
I’m looking for $500 or best offer. and willing to throw in all of the sundym glass for an extra $100.

I have lots of other XJ6 parts, used, NOS and new, ask if you need something.

Contact information: 602-388-7434

Payment: cash in person or can transfer money via PayPal. Checks not accepted.

Cost of shipping (if selling): No shipping cost, local pick up only. I am willing to deliver within 100 miles if buyer agrees with cost of the trailer.

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

Hi - I am looking for a part that might have been on the series 1 car or perhaps part of your inventory. That is the scuttle vent grille in chrome - as opposed to the silver paint of the later series 1 cars and all series 2 & 3. If you have one that the chrome is in good shape on, please let me know.

Thanks

I have one that is in the original finish. It is not chrome, they never were on the S1. It’s kinda a brushed aluminum finish. See pics. Take a look at my items for sale on eBay under NUFC21

Graham

I’m guessing you’re a St James’ Park man?

I’m an Anfield man myself

Yes, but a huge Liverpool follower since the '70’s.

Well if you’ve supported the Magpies that long we’ve supported lots of the same people!

McDermott, Beardsley, Keegan, Owen, Dalgleish, Souness and Benitez…

Hey, it may be thread drift but it’s your ad and at least it’s quality drift!

Thanks Graham. I have one like that I may strip and have chrome plated.

Brad

The early Series 1 scuttle vents were chrome–1968 and 1969. I have one of them. Also chrome were the wiper arms (very rare now) and the round vents in the fascia (outside circumference of the vents only, not the balls themselves). Of course the instrument bezels were chrome as well. I’m not certain whether the bezels became black in 1970, but they were black by 1971.

I,m looking for the flat stamped steel “connectors” that connect the various round links on the door handles inside the door.

Hi.Are you referring to the spring steel clips that hold the lock? I believe the handles are secured by nuts and washers.

Graham

I would be willing to pay you $20 for a pair of those clips.

Hi Jagwagon. Do you mean the very small spring clips that clip over the small (1/8”?) rods that connect the door handles to open the door? The rods sit in a small plastic bush and the clips secure them in place? If yes I have a number of them and can drop them in an envelope for you. Please confirm. If you have a Jag manual send me the part number. Just pay me postage don’t need any money for them.

Graham

Graham, how are you going to buy Mike Ashley out if you keep giving stuff away?

(Brit joke)

Haha. I wouldn’t buy him out even if I had Bezo’s money!

This page won’t let me send a picture of the clips. If you will send me your email, I can send the picture of the clips and Paypal you postage.

The clips I am talking about are back near the inside back of the door. They are trapezoid shaped

1 1/2" long, 1" tall, and 1/4" wide.

dennyb123@yahoo.com

Is this what you need?
Send me your email address and I’ll contact you.

Graham