Forum Fund Raiser in memory of Jerry Mouton

All - shortly after we lost Jerry, I ran this idea past the admin team and they have blessed it.

We all know how much Jerry contributed to this forum, and anyone who crossed his path knew he was a great guy.

In a small way this small sticker will help us remember him and all proceeds after mailing expenses will go to the forum.

They are printed on a clear polyester and are available in white or black. The white will show up well on a window; I have tested one on my car for the past several months and it seems to be holding up well. The size is approx 2" wide by 1 1/4" deep.

$4 per unit postage included to US destinations.

Just send me an email with your mailing address typed out exactly and PayPal the $ to rjamesohio@yahoo.com

Any questions please relay to me and Jag Lovers admin staff. This is legit and I hope we can honor Jerry and support the forum.

Cheers -

Ron James

3 Likes

Here is a photo of one of the white ones

1 Like

BTW - If anyone has a less ‘contrasty’ photo of Jerry that is clear and focused - I’d be happy to try and use a different photo. I liked this one because he has a huge smile on his face at an event, but perhaps there is a better photo someone has and if you do just send it to me and we’ll see how they come out.

Ron,
Unclear as to which one is white or black. The image of the white one looks black. Does white mean the images are white on black background?
pauls

Paul,

They are both on a clear poly label. The black one would show up better on light colors, the white one shows better on dark colors. Hope that helps a bit?

hi Ron, if I could have your address I will send the $ for one of each, rather than doing paypal
thanks Jim

Ron,
OK I’m in, $ should be in your paypal account now.
pauls

Jim -

If you cannot do Paypal please send the donation directly to Jaguar Lovers and then e-mail directly with your mailing address.

Thanks!

Paul -

I’ll need your mailing address - it did not show up on the PayPal transaction.

Thanks - Ron

So, I could use Visa donation form, $4. and just direct message you?

Actually Bill let’s do this; send me a SASE and have Andrew advise when you have donated and I’ll get one on the way to you.

Thanks.

Well How would Andrew know that $ if for sticker.

and 2.
I don’t have your address.